|| Corporate Sponsorship
The ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games is a highly-visible, leading-edge conference for techniques that combine 3D computer graphics with human interaction. I3D continues to focus on the hottest research in 3D game technology, interactive visualization and visual depiction, interactive modeling, user-assisted techniques, and applications.
As a corporate supporter you participate in this exciting field and demonstrate leadership in supporting the latest developments in computer graphics research. We invite and welcome corporate support in the following categories:
- Recognition and link on the main conference web page.
- Recognition on printed materials and signage at the event.
- Option to provide advertisement material that is put into the delegate packs handed out to every participant.
All Supporter benefits PLUS:
- Corporate logo on main conference web page and printed material.
- Option to display a banner with the corporate logo at the event.
- Name will be mentioned in the conference opening presentation.
Title Sponsor $5000+
All Benefactor and Supporter benefits PLUS:
- Option to be recognized as supporter of the symposium banquet, reception, or other agreed upon workshop event(s) or feature(s).
- Most prominent recognition on web page and in printed materials.
- Most prominent recognition on signage at the event.
- Option to display products / demos during breaks, reception, or the banquet.